Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
REGISTRATION HAS ENDED

oscarillus.png

It's coming!!!

April 3rd - 7th, 2013, tell everyone!

OSCAR2 will be another wild and crazy 3 Day Event at Black Mountain OHV Park in Harlan, KY. The Goal of this Event is to bring together clubs and individuals from in and around South Carolina for some Offroad Fun!! We will be leading all levels of Trail rides from bone stock 4x4 to full on Rock Crawlers and everything in between.

The inaugural event last year was a big success and we look forward to an even better time this year.

Dinner will be a pulled pork BBQ dinner on Saturday night.

In addition to getting an OSCAR Shirt and Stickers we have put together a few raffle prizes and achievement awards for the trip.

Achievement Awards at The BBQ Dinner Saturday Night:
• Lion’s Den Challenge (Voted on by the OSCAR spectators for the smoothest technical run)
• The Ultimate Wrench (Best trail repair):
• Blatant Carnage (Worst breakage or damage):
• Rookie (First wheeling trip behind the wheel….if there isn’t one, this prize will grow each year until we get one): OffroadSC.com Shirt & Sticker

This year we will also be doing an OSCAR Challenge. There will be a Sign posted in a few places around the park. If you find all of them you will be entered into another Prize Drawing from one of our vendors.

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

REGISTRATION HAS ENDED

OSCAR 2 SCHEDULE
Brought to you by Clemson 4wheel Center and OffroadSC.com

Wednesday April 3rd

Registration Tent open Wednesday Evening

Thursday April 4th

Registration Tent open 8AM

Trail Rides Throughout the Day

Friday April 5th

Registration Tent open 8AM

RC Rock Crawl

Saturday April 6th

Registratoin Tent open 8AM

10:00 AM OSCAR 2 Photo at the Heli Pad

11:00 AM Clean Sweep in Lions Den Sponsored by Carolina Driveline.

7:00 PM BBQ DINNER @ Evarts Campground

Sunday April 7th

Last Day to Pickup Shirts and Packets. Last call at 10AM.

Last edited by a moderator:

C4WC Color Logo.jpg

Special Thanks to Clemson 4 Wheel Center in Clemson, SC for Co-Sponsoring OSCAR 2.

carolinadriveline.JPG

Carolina Driveline is bringing you the Lions Den Challenge this year
with a prize for the cleanest runs through the hell hole of rocks known as Lions Den.

And lets not forget about the new OSCAR Challenge this year.
There will be 5 points throughout the park you will need to find in order to enter this drawing.
There are some great prizes from these local vendors up for grabs.

Southeast Overland

Krawl Off-Road

SevenSlat 4x4

Performance 4x4

CFS Off-Road

The plans are coming together for this year's Ride, it should be great, with plenty of things to do for all vehicle sizes.​

Last edited:
No more camping!
Froze my arse off the first night, and was sweating the second! I'll rent a pop up with AC if need be.
Other than the camping, Ill be ready!

Yall have fun...1st weekend in Sept. and April are both busy weekends me. I think I am just going to sell out because its just not getting used enough. The mountaingoat is fer sail

Last edited: