Adds and banners!!!!

We (whoever can manipulate this forum) have got to figure out how various advertisements can be all over the screen when the forum is viewed on an IPad. It is rediculous how annoying they are. Why doesn't the same happen on an iPhone?

Greg/Brooks?? Help!

So, why don't these same ads pop up on the PC at work? I use the tapatalk on the iphone and it does work great. Technically the ipad is the wife's and the app is not on there, but since the screen is large I just use Safari to surf web.

I need to talk to matt about it, but as far as I can tell there are no ads loaded like you describe. On my phone when I view it without tapatalk I dont get any ads.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No ads on tapatalk. The last time I was in the admin side I looked to see if I could figure out where they were coming from but I didn't see anything.

Its the stupid chitika ads that i keep getting, not through Tapatalk, I get them when i go to the site from a mobile device they are quite annoying.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
While working on the tapatalk image quality issue, I have found the source of the mysterious Chitika ads on mobile devices web browsers. I just need to talk to Brooks and find out if they are supposed to be there for some reason. If not, I'll turn them off.

Do you have the free tapatalk app? I think it has ads, the tapatalk pro does not have ads. Those are not originating from offroadsc.com

Yeah, I had that today also. I had the original paid tappatalk app but had to delete it and it was replaced with the free version I think. So, it's more than likely an issue with the free version. Ghey.