Carver mill=illegal?

Most weekends I can be talked into riding with very little effort on your part. In the summer I tend to spend more time on the motorcycle than the 4 wheeler, but on the 4 wheeler I have more fun in a group. I'd also be up to make a trip to one of the bigger parks if I could get a few people to go.
What are you riding?

Yeah I've been out there twice this week and I can promise I wasn't the only one out there either. I Still have yet to see any gates or trespassing signs that yall are talking about. I know that it is a no no to camp or party out there because I've heard of the cops coming for those reasons but I've been numerous times in the last few months and never had problems. There is also 2 entrances and we try to use the back road near the mall to get in so we don't make the people mad in the neighborhood streets up front. I think if what yall are saying is true there would be more effort by the owner to keep people out because lots of people still ride out there frequently.
..........updates?

I haven't gotten to go back since I was there at the beginning of this month. There were no signs up at that time, but they had repaired the fence blocking the trails off from the mill, they also shured up the portion of the train tracks where people had made a track going up the hill. I'm sure that CSX wasn't happy about having to do that work and got the area some attention. I'm headed to Atlanta this weekend, and Orlando next weekend, but maybe the weekend of the 13th I can get out there to go play a bit and I'll report back. I was out there numerous times last year, with no issue. One time I pulled up and there was a Spartanburg Deputy sitting in the parking area. I expected to be told to move on, but he rolled his window down, asked me if I was out to ride, then told me to have fun. I do try to avoid the Saturdays when the kids are out there though, as it often becomes a scene for fighting and underage drinking.