Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carver mill=illegal?

City
    Greenwood
    State
    sc

Carver mill=illegal?

Right? There's a certain club on fb always promoting rides out there.

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo92 View Post
    Right? There's a certain club on fb always promoting rides out there.
    I have actually talked with the owner and it is illegal for wheeling, but there is a loophole...

read the disclaimer and agreement...
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC3CAWE

but yes,the un-named club is wheeling and camping there against the wishes of the land owner.

**********AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER**********
    In accordance to the agreement made by property owner and the cache owner, the following must be followed if you decide to seek this cache. The property owner has graciously allowed this cache to be placed on their property for your hunting pleasure so please be respectful of the property as you seek out this cache. No hunting, fishing, or camping is allowed on the property. No littering or dumping of any material is allowed on the property. Use of and access to the property is limited to activities directly associated with geocaching activities and only during daylight hours. As always leave nothing behind but your name on the log and maybe some swag.

By downloading, copying or accessing any part of this cache page you are accepting full responsibility for any damages you may incur while searching for this cache. If you decide to actively seek this cache, you are doing so of your own free will. Groundspeak, the property owner, nor the cache owner will be held liable for any damage you may sustain to your vehicle or your person.
    Last edited by 97TJGUZZY; 06-19-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    --Brooks

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I know we go to Erskine beach and blacks mill a good bit and although the road goes through blacks mill idk how legal it is to play on. People have gone out to Erskine beach for years and years and I don't know who owns it but I think as long as your not disturbing the peace or trashing it they don't have a problem with people being there, although I'd never camp at either of them.

Seems every time I hear anything about carvers mill it's about people getting in trouble or trespassing.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    sc
    So you can wheel there as long as you are going after the geocahe? I what I am gathering from this. But no camping.

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Sounds to me as it's like anything else. It's fine to go till some drunk dik fore messes it up
    Harvard

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by matth_85 View Post
    Sounds to me as it's like anything else. It's fine to go till some drunk dik fore messes it up
    basically
    --Brooks

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397999721.029005.jpg

This is what mason was referring to
    --Brooks

Good to know. We were gonna head up there sometime soon but nottt happening now.

City
    Taylors
    State
    SC
    Just stumbled upon this.. I have been out there once. Know a few people who go other there occasionally and even trailer their rigs. From what I have heard as long as you don't park on or off the road you are fine. There is an open area where people to park trailers and what not but it is somewhat away from the road. I have never really heard of anyone getting busted out there. But basically as long as you're not a dumbass you'll be fine.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    sc
    You have heard incorrectly.
    1992 Explorer Build with axles, tires, and bolts
    2007 Lexus GX470 with sliders, roof racks, and tires
    2005 LJ with low gears and poor fuel mileage

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast