Tri-linked rear end?

01tj

He jumped ahead of me on the whole thing. The desert buggy is sold! I'm still gonna try and get him to send me pics.
He decided that he would just have another buggy purpose built instead of trying to tweak this one to do something it was not really built for. He also had received a hard to turn down offer, so he let it go.
The same builder is scheduled to start the chassis in Sept. and I'll likely be doing the harness, lighting, OBA, and stereo/CB. This one will be different, but a similar chassis design.
Whos building the chassis? Got any specs on the whole buggy thats being built?

KSR will be building the chassis by my understanding.
They specialize in drag chassis.
He is deciding on a suspension builder now. I made my suggestions, and ill find out when it shows up in the trailer.
It will come to me for wiring and accessories after the initial build. I won't even know what I'm installing until it starts showing up from brown Santa! I just know what is needed so I can guess from there. It's all a process with him. He discusses 100 options with me then makes a decision, orders, and I basically find out by what's showing up.
Strange customer, but pays top dollar! He just gets an idea of the cost, then cuts a check for well beyond what is fair.
He is particular to the point I had to as permission to post the three link question.