Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12VoltGuy.com

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGT View Post
    Over 8 weeks now, still nothing. Talked to the guy two weeks in and he said it was going to be shipped the following week. Either he lied or it's lost. Just sent a follow-up via the website. See if that does anything. Maybe he's changing his name to 12weekguy. Hm.
    Sounds like the trend these days. Guess this may be a sign of things getting good with the economy. Customer service down because they don't need us quite as much??? Who knows...hope it works out for ya.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    He responded to my form submission and said he is going to ship it today (wednesday, june 19th). We'll see if that happens. I've heard that before.
    This hobby begins as a search for the perfect setup, then gradually becomes the never ending discovery of the weakest link.
    Greg

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGT View Post
    He responded to my form submission and said he is going to ship it today (wednesday, june 19th). We'll see if that happens. I've heard that before.
    If it makes ya feel any better, I ordered my PRP seats from Method Motorsports in December.... and still nothing... thats almost 7 months...
    --Brooks

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Them damn pirate Christmas presents.... What's up with that though Brooks
    Harvard

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by matth_85 View Post
    Them damn pirate Christmas presents.... What's up with that though Brooks
    not sure exactly. He's been all over the US this spring for real business as Method Motorsports is his side gig.
    --Brooks

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    Greg, we made the one for the 9000i on dads jeep, Should have told me we could have made you one as well.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Woohoo, finally showed up this afternoon (6/25/2012). Ordered on 4/20/2012. That's 9 weeks and 1 day. Looks like a nice setup. I'll put the install of it in my build thread when I get around to it.
    This hobby begins as a search for the perfect setup, then gradually becomes the never ending discovery of the weakest link.
    Greg

City
    Cayce
    State
    SC
    I know he does good work, but that's S***y business, and less for customer service.
    9 weeks would have gotten him my order canceled at the least. Did you receive any kind of discount for the long wait?
    Po Pimpin in my beat up Jeep, ridin round on $2 of gas like I'm da President.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I finally got the kit over to the shop today. I figured I would show everyone what I waited on so long.

I really like the kit and it looks to be very well designed and thought out. I look forward to getting it installed but that will have to wait until after Bumpus (but hopefully before Windrock).

Here is a close up of the switch panel.

And the actual switch has a light in the end of the toggle arm that illuminates when in the up position.

I'll post up more when I do the install. If anyone has any questions about the install, post up and I'll try to come up with the answer while performing the install. So far, I like what I see.
    Greg

City
    Cayce
    State
    SC
    It took him that long to make just a 2 switch panel?
    I'm in the wrong business! Apparently I should be making DIY switch panels.
    Po Pimpin in my beat up Jeep, ridin round on $2 of gas like I'm da President.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast