CFS Off-Road TJ Cage for Ryan Moulton

and one more............ of the dash bars. We are just about through with it. Just need to add the harness bar and a tab here and there. We were trying to get some CFS Gussetts made but unfortunately they have not arrived yet.. :confused:

20120509_135003.jpg

You could try contacting lake Murray Manufacturing the vendor on here, they do in house CNC plasma cutting and have pretty quick turnaround time. I sent them some cad drawings for some parts I was making and had them in a day.

803-361-3485

A couple of notes. First, the fab work looks great.

Second, the thru the dash cages are wonderful but they can create a real headache if you roll. The legs get tweaked and can make a mess of the dash. They're also a gigantic pain in the *** to remove.

I've two big rolls on that style cage. One was 360* and the second was 720* plus. That cage was cut out after the second roll and remade from scratch. The replacement withstood more than a dozen flops onto one side or the other. I didnt do another full roll.

A couple of notes. First, the fab work looks great.

Second, the thru the dash cages are wonderful but they can create a real headache if you roll. The legs get tweaked and can make a mess of the dash. They're also a gigantic pain in the *** to remove.

I've two big rolls on that style cage. One was 360* and the second was 720* plus. That cage was cut out after the second roll and remade from scratch. The replacement withstood more than a dozen flops onto one side or the other. I didnt do another full roll.
Thanks for the compliments on the fab work. I will say most of the times that the A-pillar bars get tweaked, it's from a lack of tying it into the frame correctly. what happens is that the floor allows movement and once there is even the slightest flex in the tubing it's all down hill from there. If saying that the through dash A-pillar bars are weak that would also mean the B-Pillar should be weak and bend as well because it is virtually of the same design. Also, on our cages we always run from A to C with our main hoops not from A to A as some people do. Running A to C is much stronger and will not tweak as easily when landing on its side. In the event that the A legs did somehow twist on this cage during a roll I can guarantee that the driver and passenger would be safe and that's worth replacing a bar any day. :weld: