CFS Off-Road TJ Cage for Ryan Moulton

Thought I would start a thread on a cage we are working on for a customer. His name is Ryan Moulton and he is out of the Augusta area. He came to use with some ideas and we threw our own twist into it, sketched it up for him and he liked what we came up with so we agreed on a price and got to bending. Hope everyone can follow along. Just to let everyone know, we always build to what our customers want and then add our own twist on it to ensure SAFETY if needed. His key points were, wanting to still run the hard top when needed, tight against windshield, and a slant type back section so when the top is off it looks sick as fawk.... :grinpimp:

can you still close the hardtop and softstop clamps with the crossbar as close as it is?
Good call.

I like how the A pillar bars are tight in the corner of the dash. The eye brow thing isn't my taste but the workmanship looks good.
Be sure to keep posting the pics!

does the defrosters work with the tube in the way?? i was always wondering that haha looks great so far!
now that you mention it, are you able to remove the top plastic of the dash to get to the screws that hold the dash on? Not saying yall haven't figured this out, just never thought of this problem before. i would be interested to know how to get around that.

now that you mention it, are you able to remove the top plastic of the dash to get to the screws that hold the dash on? Not saying yall haven't figured this out, just never thought of this problem before. i would be interested to know how to get around that.
The way we set the A pillar bar and dash bar it is perfectly centered so that you can access the top of the dash. On the TJ's you have two upper dash pieces. The one closest to the windshield pops right off once you tilt the windshield forward and the other half of the top of the dash (towards the inside of the Jeep) has plenty of room to get out.

Pics to come showing the detail

01tj

My cage has the lower dash bar pretty much sitting on top of that dash peice and you can still get it in and out of there.