#2, The B Team

I may go with a tan top if I have to. It may not look to bad with the Blue sticker. All I have done the past couple of days is soak parts in WD Rust soak, scrape grease and grime off of case, skid and tranny and sand frame. A buddy just let me borrow his pressure warsher now that I almost got it all.

I may go with a tan top if I have to. It may not look to bad with the Blue sticker. All I have done the past couple of days is soak parts in WD Rust soak, scrape grease and grime off of case, skid and tranny and sand frame. A buddy just let me borrow his pressure warsher now that I almost got it all.
All the cleaning you do and you don't own a pressure washer? I am disappointed

Can anyone tell me where to set the caster on this front axle? I have to return it to spring under and previous owner has the pinions shot up at the moon. On my TJ I leaned the imaginary line through the kingpins at 7 degrees back. Is that an accurate figure for a ball joint leaf sprung rig?

Yea I saw those. Im not quit sure that I want to go that route though. As of now, I 'm still planning on the white 10" rims with 2.5 backspacing.

Not much of an update. Just opening up box after box of new parts. Got a new fuel tank/skid, lines, guages, wiring, intake mani, headers(inside chasis), carb, lights, signals, markers, filters, pumps blah blah blah. I'm not ordering the motor until I get the axle situation figured out. Still hunting a blue top. Found some blue CJ7 Levi tops but no 5 yet.

Meant to tell ya bout this. Don't know how your wiring is but brad has a new painless kit he said he would take 200 for. Also idk what axles were in his cj but he may have ya some wide traks I'll ask. Shame I sold my old ones for 100 lol. Buddy at foothills bought them for parts. He may have some also.

FOR SALE. I cant build 2 Jeeps with a 9 month old and Mean Green clearly needs attention. $1000.00 I have $500 in new parts still in the boxes. All it needs is a motor and seats and you are driving. Or, motor, seats and body work and you are looking good as you drive.

I just found this thread and it reminded me so much of those old CJs ya'll had, those were nice. So I started reading and got all the way to the bottom of page 4 and BLAM!!!! Next thought, "This sucks".

Peace out.