Project: An old friend lives

Tonight......I do werk!!!
3rz still needs to be put in, Prp's and Harnesses, Race cell and walbro pickups, new brakes and a Jl Audio 10 with mids and high to blast out Micheal Jackson on!!! (insert high pitch scream, grab nutz, kick right leg, and a 360 on tip toes) IM BAD!!!

Made alittle progress today. Kinda feels good to get back to turning wrenches after all these months. Matt brought me some stock shackles by today and we put those in right quick. Deff lowered the truck an 1"-1.5" in the front and helped my pinion angle a ton. Back before Marlin, Allpro, or Trail Gear.....Downey was about the only aftermarket toy guys in the country. So around 96-97 we put these huge shackles in the front and they acted like a big crow bar on that front pinion. I pulled the Back To The Future Smittybilt single tube roll bar out the bed and almost shed a tear. Talk about a hear today gone tomorrow product. Also got the stock seats pulled and the old vinyl floor removed. Should be able to get the PRP's and harnesses mounted in the mourning work pending.

Those were some big shackles. Hope the shorter ones do the trick. Glad to see ya back on it. Also, ready to see this 3RZ deal because in my head I have to get me another 85 4runner one day and put one in it. You know, when i'm rich like you.:flipoff2:

Hurry up man... Imma need you to figure out all the wiring before i put mine in... geez... ha ha.. Just kidding. Im hoping to get jumping on mine as soon as these overtime checks come rolling in!

Tonight......I do werk!!!
3rz still needs to be put in, Prp's and Harnesses, Race cell and walbro pickups, new brakes and a Jl Audio 10 with mids and high to blast out Micheal Jackson on!!! (insert high pitch scream, grab nutz, kick right leg, and a 360 on tip toes) IM BAD!!!
Yea baby! Now thats some enthusiasm!!

34C84273-4EA3-4AD5-9993-3D216BA93BE1-2372-000002BF5F4B6C96.jpg

I hope to have my fuel cell back in a few days, I have a local fab shop doing me something similar to this except with aluminum. I could have done something with steel but my finished product would have turned out near as nice and I'm really trying to do this rig once and right the first time.

9eae5ca0adbdd4f4f2e7463051e48131.jpg

Scooped up this 4xinnovations cage locally. I've been debating between exo or in cab cage. I think the in cab will be alittle cleaner look and keep some of the weight off. I have an idea or 2 to protect the cab in key places but dents will happen I'm sure.