The Farm

The farm is a nice little place, however keep in mind that it is SMALL. They have a large field for general shenanigans and a pretty large rock pile. When I say rock pile, I mean, rock pile. I think he told me they had 50 acres.

I was able to walk all of the trails in about 20 minutes. They have one nasty hill climb. Its only nasty because it is steep and its all dirt. There are a few man-made obstacles on a few of the trails. They are tough obstacles but I think there were only 2 or 3.

They say they've got 25 acres. To give you scale, Gulches is 80 acres. So its less than 1/3 the size of Gulches.

While I may have sounded negative in my words here, I'm not. It was a fun place to go to for a Saturday afternoon back when I lived in Charlotte. But I wouldn't put it as a "destination".

It was a 30 minute drive. Northwest of the city. Actually used part of the new beltline to get to it. Not really on the way to Uwharrie, but not too bad to get to it via interstate since they opened up that part of of the beltline.

Like I said, not bad if you are in Charlotte-ish area, but beyond that there isn't enough there to make me want to go back.