bunch of free leaf springs in GA

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1047139

I have a collection of leaf springs I need to get rid of. All FREE!!!
One complete set of used RE Express 4.5" lift FREE!!!!!!
One complete set of used 2.5" lift springs FREE!!!!!!
One of these only need new bushings.
A collection of various leaf springs, individual. (Can make a bastard pack out of all of this)

Front rotors and Calipers from a 89 ford F350 Dana 60 application
I need to get rid of this stuff!!!!

PM me. Even sitting on a front Dana 60 housing from 1985 Jeep J-20

Leave message if I dont answere.
I live in Rincon GA.

Will not ship,
willing to meet up for cost of gas.
Or you can come and pick up.

I know very little about J-trucks but I'm going to assume that because its a POST 1979 Jeep truck its drivers drop and that becuase its only a J-20 its probably a 44....

is that what you were talking about?

Last edited:
Supposedly there are some latin America and overseas built j-trucks that were considered 1ton. But no one has 100% verified what front axle it has in it. What people are saying is that it used axles similar to m715's. Also these down south built jeeps dont follow the same criteria as us built units. There is a lot of weird stuff, like partial ext cab unibed style waggy/trucks. and alot of the trucks have different beds on them.

MexicanJTruck-3.jpg

US production of the j-truck should have only come with a hd d44 on highest gvw truck.

You should PM him and call his bluff.

I hate when people say they have widetrack wagoneer axles, wagoneers never came with widetrack axles. Cherokees came with them but wagoneers only came narrow track. I think they even made a 4door cherokee.

You should PM him and call his bluff.

I hate when people say they have widetrack wagoneer axles, wagoneers never came with widetrack axles. Cherokees came with them but wagoneers only came narrow track. I think they even made a 4door cherokee.
Ed zackary.

by some jeep god miracle it is a front 60, someone needs to scarf that thing up.

01tj

Im with Joe, I think hes mistaken but if not I pmd him and will be going to Georgia this weekend anyways...