To Upload Pics...

You can use http://tinypic.com/ and you won't have to make a photobucket account (if you don't already have one, or if you're like me and can never remember my password :shaking:). Once your picture is uploaded, you just copy the second link (IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards) and paste it in your post and your picture will show up.

Supporters also have the option of hosting pictures on the OffroadSC server. Then they can be directly accessed and linked to threads.

OR... just make it where everybody could post pics on here and it would make for a lot more exciting and interesting forum. Everybody likes pictures :)

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Gillis.jpg

Wow. I had no idea I could upload to the site. I have been serving mine from another site of mine. I'm glad someone posted to this thread or I would have never known.

OR... just make it where everybody could post pics on here and it would make for a lot more exciting and interesting forum. Everybody likes pictures :)
everyone can post pictures, you just have to host them on facebook or photobucket or flickr or imageshack or google or any other of hundreds of free pictures upload places then just put the link in your reply and it will show up... like this one from my facebook.

click "reply"

click "go advanced"

click "manage attachments"

click "add files"

click "select files"

then pic the pictures you want to attach... a max of 5 per post I think.

then click "upload files"

then click "done"

it will show up as a clickable thumbnail, if you want it to show up big just copy the image url and past it into the
icon box.

Attachments