Burnt JK "Stay Puff" build

I got a deal on a 2010 JK Rubicon, bad news is that it had a pretty severe fire. The engine and interior are toast.
I'm currently tearing down all the burnt stuff to weigh the options of parting it out or rebuilding it to my new trail toy. What do you think? I'm also looking for another totaled JK for parts too. So give me a shout if you know of any.

I will post some picks if I can figure out how.

I have a baby now and really want the back seat space. I would love to have a Hemi, long arm, and 37's, but I will see where it goes once I start taking it apart. Its total trash under the hood and inside. The axles, 4 out of 5 tires, and t-case still are great. If it comes down to it I will just part those out and get my money back. If I can find a JK that was hit in the back, I could swap the interior and engine over too....... Im still early in the process.

Here is the progress after a couple of hours:

Jkprogress1.jpg

Damn..that's a mess....I think if you gut it, the start to rebuild, it will be much easier...I'm finding a crow bar is my best friend while getting the chared plastic off of bolts and the sheet metal...that and lots of pb blaster. When those bolts heat up like that, I'm finding they tend to like to stick much more....

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

He was driving down the road and lost all power, it started under the hood on the passenger side. Jeep sent someone down to look at it but couldn't (or wouldn't tell) exactly what caused it. The Jeep only has 30k miles.

From what I heard (from the one I have pictured above) its the Auto trans oil lines. They pop and spray flammable oil all over the exhaust. Same thing happens on Land Rover Classic Range Rovers and the early Discoveries. However the trans lines on those vehicles would let go 10 years after they were built. Just let loose from being old.

The one above burned like a friggen house. I was standing at the WEROCK site in Tennessee (the one above Chattanooga, name escapes me at the moment) and you could see this GIANT black plume of smoke off in the distance. It was this rig. BTW didn't have many miles on it, a payment, a lift and 37" tires (or so I was told).