Mt. Aetna Petition Please HELP!!!

01tj

I would love to make it out there this weekend to watch Showtime get beat down with the new axles.

I know werock is private but the Mt Aetna land in question is TWRA land (Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency). A jackass in a highhorsepower buggy that does nothing but intentionally tear up land far beyond what is necessary will do nothing but hurt the cause, possibly to an extent that no amount of signatures could save it. Maintaining public lands requires responsible land use and there is nothing responsible about his style of wheeling.

01tj

I'd hate to see it close, but I dont know how you could limit it to just low horse power rigs going there?

I know werock is private but the Mt Aetna land in question is TWRA land (Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency). A jackass in a highhorsepower buggy that does nothing but intentionally tear up land far beyond what is necessary will do nothing but hurt the cause, possibly to an extent that no amount of signatures could save it. Maintaining public lands requires responsible land use and there is nothing responsible about his style of wheeling.
What the diff in a jackass with a high horse power rig on big tires or a dumass with no power and little tires? Number 1 just moves more dirt than number 2. It's not getting closed because of what they are doing on the land. From my understanding it's the access that's getting it shut down. They have to park in a neighborhood. Werock stepped up and said come park on our land at another access point to keep the bad press down. I think.

Im not saying that one is nec worse than the other, both styles need to be kept on PRIVATE land. Unfortunately the general public is stupid and people in govt need to tend to the majority and we are definitely not the majority.Reading through this site will give you a pretty good idea on how the far left view our activities. So the less bad publicity we get the better.
http://www.stopthrillcraft.org/

Assuming you are both being smart asses and referring to the exit 33 videos,I have gotten squirrelly on private land but you will NOT find video of me doing that on public land. Also there is a big difference between a cut 47 inch swamper being spun by 700hp than a 31 street tire being spun by 160 horsepower. All i stated is that there is no place for that type of driving on PUBLIC land from any kind of vehicle.

Assuming you are both being smart asses and referring to the exit 33 videos,I have gotten squirrelly on private land but you will NOT find video of me doing that on public land. Also there is a big difference between a cut 47 inch swamper being spun by 700hp than a 31 street tire being spun by 160 horsepower. All i stated is that there is no place for that type of driving on PUBLIC land from any kind of vehicle.
The only diffrence is one makes it to the top and the other one don't. I wasn't even talking about the exit 33 vids I was just commenting in general. But now that you mention it I could take that same vid and post it on a west coast greenie forum saying you damaged protected land with and no one is the wiser.
I'm tired of all the "don't give um more ammo" to use against us blah blah blah. Hell when YouTube got invented they have all the ammo they need. One form of wheeling isn't much worse than another. The prob is when big money decides they want "our" land there is no stopping it. Wheeling is not a popular sport amoung the public and we don't have big money to fight back with. Just like Tellico, wheeling was just their pry bar to shut it down for development. Cause big money wanted it.

Alot of places have a tire limit to keep down on some of the mayhem. I don't have room to talk as i assaulted that hill the other weekend rev limiter pinged in 3rd gear. I think a lot of those buggies are sick and i'd love to see them out, from a distance, but i just dont get a lot of the things they do, like mowing down a hill for the hell of it. I like crawling and thats what i intend to do, but i do understand sometimes you gotta give it all you got to make it up something.

01tj

Aetna was or is the place to go in those high horsepower rigs. Jareds wanting to go up there so we may roll up there, not sure yet.