The Morning Doo

Erik Miller 2012 King. My prediction. Bet Rob and those guys will party it up if that takes place. He says we HAVE to go next year....I am gonna start planning that I think

I wouldnt want to go with out my Jeep, and thats a helluva haul.
Honestly man we have been talking about trying to get plane tickets for next year and then splitting the cost of renting a razor. Between 2 people splitting it isnt to bad and not near the cost of hauling the Jeep out there.

Renting a rzr is a great idea. I'd love to go and take my rig but the actual time spent driving may be too much for me to get away including the actual trip. I would like to spend a fee days in Vegas when I go too

MURFREESBORO, TN (WSMV) -

The Tennessee Department of Revenue is threatening court action against a Murfreesboro man who built a small wooden boat in his garage with his 7-year-old son.

The state says that makes him a boat dealer and subject to paying extra taxes.

The boat is 14 feet long and made of wood. The family ordered the plans over the Internet because 7-year-old Carter loves to fish with his dad.

But when the Kings registered their boat and paid the boat registration fees, the nightmare started.

Letters from the Tennessee Department of Revenue say that because the Kings are boat dealers and manufacturers, they have to pay $539 dollars in taxes on the boat.

Johnathan King thought there was a mistake, so he called the auditor assigned to his case.

"I explained to them that this is just a wooden craft built in the garage, and they indicated that they knew that that was what this was," King says.

Revenue didn't back down from insisting they were dealers, and warned the family the state could get injunctions or even pursue misdemeanor charges if they didn't pay the taxes.

"If we don't, they could file liens and levies against the craft," King says.

"To say it politely, I think it's quite silly," he says.

How could something you build in your own garage for your own use make you a dealer?

We asked the Department of Revenue for an interview. They said they couldn't discuss the cases of individual taxpayers, and said that no one was available to speak about the issue, even in general terms.

Johnathan King says there's no way he's a dealer; this boat is intended to be a family heirloom that will be passed to his son's children.

"It'll never be for sale," he says. "He would be very upset, yes."

Copyright 2012 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/16773393/state-threatens-suit

Wow I mean what the hell are those mountain people smoking? I thought meth mountain was in Alabama....

I built a beer pong table in my garage, does that make me a bar and party shop?

http://news.yahoo.com/bangkok-blasts-wound-iranian-attacker-4-others-135304254.html

BANGKOK (AP) — An Iranian man carrying grenades blew off his own legs and wounded four civilians Tuesday after an earlier blast shook his house in Bangkok, Thai authorities said. The explosions came a day after an Israeli diplomatic car was bombed in India — an attack Israel blamed on Iran.

Authorities say it's unclear whether the Bangkok explosions were linked to the New Delhi attack, but Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said, "we can't rule out any possibility."

Thai security forces found more explosives in a house where the Iranian man was staying in Bangkok, but the possible targets were not known, Police Gen. Pansiri Prapawat said.

A passport found at the scene of one blast indicated the assailant was Saeid Moradi from Iran, Pansiri said. Authorities in Tehran could not immediately be reached for comment.

Tuesday's violence began in the afternoon when a stash of explosives apparently detonated by accident in Moradi's house, blowing off part of the roof. Police said two foreigners quickly left the residence, followed by a wounded Moradi.

"He tried to wave down a taxi, but he was covered in blood, and the driver refused to take him," Pansiri said. He then threw an explosive at the taxi and began running.

Police who had been called to the area then tried to apprehend Moradi, who hurled a grenade to defend himself. "But somehow it bounced back" and blew off his legs, Pansiri said.