The Morning Doo

from the pictures they wanted the two older brothers to be girls as well. jazz and kio.......... wtf..........

maybe they are raising the future "canadian gladiators" tv show.....:grin:

Last edited:
They passed the no texting law last year in clemson. i only know of 1 person who has been pulled for it, i'm still not sure how a cop could look through your cell phone.

01tj

I liked the Jeep better before the flat black paint job, but still a nice Jeep. Shoulda traded your moms Commander for it!!! There is nothing wrong with a properly set up air shock, just most people dont take the time to tune them. Every rig that Scott at SBC builds has air shocks on them. If I were to run them Id take off down to Gainesville and let him do his magic.

Yeah that flat black ain't really where it's at on that rig. But airshocks can work very well. Like marcus said. Dude down at SBC seems to be on top of his game with them. I would never run them just because I don't know how to set them up properly. Coilovers cost a touch more but you can make one phone call and have the right springs once you have a solid starting point. Ofcourse thats just my opinion though.

I like that rig a lot! As far as airshocks go, I see a lot of people running ORI's which I assume are like airshocks and love them for an all around streetable trail rig. I'd give them a shot.