The Morning Doo

I rebuilt a ducane awhile back using parts from bbqparts.com after all said and done shoulda just bought a new one but i rarely use the gas unless its something quick.

I rebuilt a ducane awhile back using parts from bbqparts.com after all said and done shoulda just bought a new one but i rarely use the gas unless its something quick.
the parts we needed were about $100 for everything and the grill was $600 new, it has the smoker built in to the bottom chamber. It took about an hour to replace the burners and igniters and crossover trays including vacuuming it all out. But now its basically all new inside.

Ya I like gas way better than charcoal unless Im cooking with like 6 or more people. Can't beat firing up the grill with the press of a button. I restored one 2 years ago. Can't grill 2 hotdogs for lunch real quick on a charcoal grill. I sure as hell aint microwaving them.

For a yota guy Wheeling a jeep is like whacking off. At first you don't want anyone to know.....then you finally realize everyone else is doing it you may as well come clean

Got some new tires for the m416. Went with the ndcc to be as close to factory replacement since the ones on it now have lasted so long. Passenger is pretty dry rotted but driver side isn't as bad, going to try and keep it as a spare and probably mount it under the trailer using a spare tire winch from a toyota truck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411932813.944501.jpg

Previous owner sometime cut a tailgate into mine and Iv been wanting to clean it up and make a new bumper for rear with a hitch in it for my carrier and bike rack to hang off the back of it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411932929.942049.jpg

Got the fenders pulled off to try and straighten them as they've gotten pretty mangled in there many years of abuse ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411933023.008854.jpg

We use this thing all the time, more so then my truck bed. I got new wheel bearings for it to whenever I replace the tires and tubes I'll throw them on