The Morning Doo

Been following this guys build for awhile. Badass Apache with twins. Hale's builds some nice stuff.

[video=youtube;lpkI62SrYTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkI62SrYTc[/video]

Man I can so see why everyone wants to join a frat. They have such good reputations!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/23/frat-boys-spit-on-wounded-vet-urinate-on-american-flag/

shitheads

I also don't know how the Tucker Hipps case had not brought some kind of charges against anyone. Thats a joke too... literally get away with murder because they don't want to mess up revenue for the university.
I had heard that evidence had been found that a bunch of the Frat guys got new phone numbers so that texts couldn't be traced etc. etc. I also heard that a father of one of the Frat guys was an attorney and they called him early that morning to figure out how to cover everything up. It does make you wonder how these guys could be smart enough to cover up the whole thing.

I had heard that evidence had been found that a bunch of the Frat guys got new phone numbers so that texts couldn't be traced etc. etc. I also heard that a father of one of the Frat guys was an attorney and they called him early that morning to figure out how to cover everything up. It does make you wonder how these guys could be smart enough to cover up the whole thing.
that is just a crazy story all together, I think there is a lot of information that has yet to come out.

looks like in front of the rear tire on both sides, and I'm guessing under the mystery plate behind the rear tires also.

I guess the fenders and front half look good.

looks like in front of the rear tire on both sides, and I'm guessing under the mystery plate behind the rear tires also.

I guess the fenders and front half look good.
Looks like the floors and under doors are solid. that section is a pretty easy cut and patch. In any case, I want one...but don't have time/storage/fundage at the moment.

Does t look like it's that bad but blast that bitch and it may crush your dreams. They make repops of most those panels that aren't bad to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk