Page 1 of 343 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morning Doo

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC

The Morning Doo

The morning doo is a place for random thoughts pictures facts rants whatever the hell you want. It's for the **** that doesn't belong anywhere else.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Saw this on the interweb the other day. She's hot
    Attached Images

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. -- An armed robber was killed by a customer at an Upstate Waffle House early Saturday, according to Spartanburg County deputies.

The shooting happened at the Waffle House on Chesnee Highway just after 1 a.m.

According to an incident report, two armed men entered the restaurant and tried to rob it. A customer in the Waffle House, who is a concealed weapon permit holder, was also armed with a handgun and attempted to hold the suspects at gunpoint until law enforcement could arrive, deputies said.

Deputies said one of the robbery suspects pointed his gun at the customer, and the customer then shot the man, who died on the scene.

"The gentlemen said it scared him. He thought he was gonna die, so he shot the armed robbery suspect," said Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright.

The suspect has been identified by the Spartanburg County coroner as 19-year-old Dante Lamont Williams. of Roebuck, SC.

An autopsy was scheduled for later on Saturday.

[Kenneth Jowan Craig]
    Kenneth Jowan Craig

Sunday deputies announced they had found the second suspect in the shooting.

Deputies arrested Kenneth Jowan Craig, 29, and charged him with armed robbery and possession of a deadly weapon during a violent crime.

The Spartanburg County Violent Crimes Unit is still investigating.

Wright said he made the decision not to release the name of the customer who shot and killed the suspect.

The incident follows Wright's recent encouragement to citizens to get concealed weapons permits and to arm themselves against criminals.

"This guy defended his life and the life of others at the Waffle House by law and by the Constitution. We will not be charging this gentleman," Wright said.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30267025/d...#ixzz1kIEj1FLV
    --Brooks

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Saw that on the news this morning. Thats pretty American.

My check engine light came on the other day and for some reason my truck has been driving better then it ever has. Thanks weird Japanese gods for making my truck better when it's sick.

City
    Anderson
    State
    sc
    obama's re-election slogan is "Winning the Future"................ WtF..... get it!!! roflmao.
    01 Sahara, stuff.

91 Comanche more stuff

79 J20 with a 5.9L Cummins

old man at tellico-"your front wheels werent turning coming up through there"
    me- "thats cause i was in 2"
    old man at tellico- "oh''

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I discovered thechive.com a couple months ago and i'm hooked on it. They have all kinds of stuff updated daily.

An ode to steak
    http://thechive.com/2012/01/24/an-od...eak-30-photos/

I also spent 5 hours today looking for my dog who decided to escape the fence in my back yard. Luckily he was found by some guy down the street and spent the day with him, i called a vet close to my house and the fella happened to come by trying to see if he had a microchip, which he didn't. Luckily i called the vet and got hooked up with him so he could be returned. Next up, a microchip and a 10ft dog pen.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    sc
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve97tj View Post
    My check engine light came on the other day and for some reason my truck has been driving better then it ever has. Thanks weird Japanese gods for making my truck better when it's sick.
    Yeah my light came on and its getting better gas mileage now......weird tuyutas

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    I discovered thechive.com a couple months ago and i'm hooked on it. They have all kinds of stuff updated daily.

An ode to steak
    http://thechive.com/2012/01/24/an-od...eak-30-photos/

I also spent 5 hours today looking for my dog who decided to escape the fence in my back yard. Luckily he was found by some guy down the street and spent the day with him, i called a vet close to my house and the fella happened to come by trying to see if he had a microchip, which he didn't. Luckily i called the vet and got hooked up with him so he could be returned. Next up, a microchip and a 10ft dog pen.
    I hate you for introducing me to thechive.... chive on
    --Brooks

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Haha it's awesome I check it religiously.

I still have your bike helmet btw. I noticed it the other day.

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Haha it's awesome I check it religiously.

I still have your bike helmet btw. I noticed it the other day.

yeah, I really really really need to get that from you. I have been wearing my full face on the last rides, and I'm getting funny looks...
    --Brooks

Page 1 of 343 1231151101 ... LastLast