Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project: 428

City
    Seneca
    State
    SC
    Good gosh, 4 hours?!?!! I had no idea it would last that long.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Last time we talked you hadn't ridden it with the new shocks and what not you had put on it, you have to learn how to ride it again with the upgraded stuff?

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Tucker, it was only like 2.5 hours. 4 would have been killer!!

Steve, shocks were great! Now i need to address the rear shock to match, still bucks in the rough stuff. Already got it figured out what im gonna do for that (GT thunder XC link and revalve the shock). Need to get some nice bars to try and relieve some of the arm pump as well cause it beat the hell out of me.

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    where are the after pics from the race
    --Brooks

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    hahaha, sadly i dont have any. But it took me about 2-3 hours to pressure wash all the mud off. it was in every nook and cranny. My gear took about as long to spray off as well. I think theres one of me after lap one with no rear fender or seat on thats kinda funny. But the photographer only took ones of the start and first lap. Ill see if anyone on the forums has any from the race.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Heres the video from the race. It shows a pretty good example of what all the course was like (mud, ruts, trees, mx track...)
    http://gnccracing.com/videos/150_201...---the-general

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    How many races do you have to make to qualify for Loretta Lynn? I was looking and thought there was a lot and somewhat spread out

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    I cant remember the GNCC rules with qualifying for Loretta Lynn but if i can, im gonna try to race there as well just to say i did. The nations best will be there so i figured it'd be a fun weekend

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Well just got back from the race in Union SC this weekend. Everything went alot smoother this time. Got down there early friday so I was able to ride my bike on the course so i could see what it was like and pick my lines through some of the hard sections. Had some support at this one so that made it better. Start went good. Went into the first turn in 3rd then got thrown over the berm on turn 2 and lost a few spot but the made it up in the rest of the race. The 400 held up great this time, no issues. Also, the new workout routine seems to be helping, made it through the whole race and was still feeling good at the end. No arm pump, throttle thumb, or anything else. Got a few pictures around camp before and after. Ill try to get some of the ones from the professional photographer when they get posted. I finished 6th place out of 15 in my class. Which was pretty respectable considering everyone else was riding built 450's. Still wish i could have done better but there's always next time.

Heres the start, I'm 4th back and the guy on the yellow one is the guy i apparently choked out in the first turn and he decided to retaliate with a love tap over the second berm....but rubbin's racin'

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Just after pit stop...

After the race...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast