Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Project: 428

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Here are a few pictures i found that the photographer took...

Getting pushed over the berm

A couple more...

City
    Fort Worth
    State
    TX
    Like a gangsta Mac!

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    haha definitely cool to see some actions shots of me riding, but then makes me realize what i need to change and work on (weight shifts, body position, how im entering and exiting turns, etc...) Sucks that the series is headed up north for the rest of the season and i wont be able to race in any of those. Had a great time and looking forward to getting involved in more races.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Few updates: nerf bars were on at last race but i also trade my stock exhaust/traxxas rustler for a two brothers exhaust (sounds good and has some more balls). Had to rejet the carb for the new pipe as well as when i removed the air box lid. Running good but may need to take it down a size on the main jet. I put a 172 in it but i think its gonna need a 165 or 160. Running alittle rich. I also stepped up the pilot jet size to a 42 from the stock 38 and it now idles like a new bike and cold starts without the choke! Got a random present too for the front end from my secret admirer, Pro Armor pro xc bumper!

Next race is the first weekend in June so i got a few weeks to redo somethings. Interested to see how the pipe/intake/rejet help.

City
    Fort Worth
    State
    TX
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyZJ93 View Post
    Got a random present too for the front end from my secret admirer, Pro Armor pro xc bumper!.
    Hopefully he's hot when you find out who he is!

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    hahahahaha....nice david. Ill have to give you a point for that. well played.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Found a few more pictures from the races:

First race: The General

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Second race: Big Buck

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Well forgot the update after the last race. It was in a different series, Mid-East Hare Scramble. It was at Carolina Adventure World in Winnsboro SC. One word to describe the track....rough. It was freshly built so there weren't any good fast lines. It was all rough, especially since in this series, the big quads run last so it had the peewees bikes, youth quads, youth bikes, big bikes and then us.

Good a decent start and worked my way to 1st during the first lap and held 1st place through most of the race until i pulled over to check Megan who was racing in the womens class. She had a roll over and then couldn't her's to start back. Worked on it for a while and then went to get the pit crew to help her. This was when i lost my top seat. Still managed to work my way back into 2nd and finish decently. Good race but still beat the hell out of me. Planning on a rebuild when i get money set aside. Heres a few poser pics and ill post some from the race when i get home.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234