Forum issue

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I figured I would do some catching up on the threads over the last few days. So I logged onto the site and clicked the "New Posts" link. That produced a large error (shown below). I refreshed the page and it went away and the proper information showed up. Then I went to one of the new posts and when I clicked the "New Posts" again, I received the same error. I went to another computer and got the same result. It is odd because a refresh will get you past the error and it doesn't happen every time.

Here is a copy of the information in the error.

Database error in vBulletin 4.1.5:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT access.*, forum.forumid,
FIND_IN_SET(access.forumid, forum.parentlist) AS ordercontrol
FROM forum AS forum
INNER JOIN access AS access ON (access.userid = 107 AND FIND_IN_SET(access.forumid, forum.parentlist))
ORDER BY ordercontrol DESC;

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
Error Number : 2006
Request Date : Wednesday, January 4th 2012 @ 11:20:19 AM
Error Date : Wednesday, January 4th 2012 @ 11:20:19 AM
Script : http://www.offroadsc.com/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post
Referrer : http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?1760-97-TJ-on-35-s-For-Sale
IP Address : 24.240.172.12
Username : WolfGT
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version :

shot an email to matt. I'm not sure what that is. I haven't had any errors in the past few days. I had a recurring one a few weeks back.

is there a reason why i never can log in the first time? even after i know i typed my password in right? cause every time i log in i get something saying invalid redirect.

is there a reason why i never can log in the first time? even after i know i typed my password in right? cause every time i log in i get something saying invalid redirect.
i get the same thing, i log in then i get the invalid redirect thing but then if i click on the forum tab it takes me to the right place and acts like nothing happened.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I guess I have never seen the issue because both computers I use keep me logged in. When I open the page, I'm already logged in.

no i do not go from a bookmark, i type in the address every time. but it happened with my uncle's account too. i just type in the username/password, then hit log in and i get invalid redirect and it shows in the top corner as if i am not logged in. i haven't tried just clicking forum after it though.

no i do not go from a bookmark, i type in the address every time. but it happened with my uncle's account too. i just type in the username/password, then hit log in and i get invalid redirect and it shows in the top corner as if i am not logged in. i haven't tried just clicking forum after it though.
You know it works fine on my personal computer and my desk top here at work. Must be some setting on your computer. IDK

01tj

Is there something up with my account or is it the forum? It wont let me respond the my own threads (Choccolocco Mountian or Mid State Mud Bog). Says I do not have permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tapatalk has denied me for a day or so. Says its a forum issue. Anyone else?
we did a server upgrade and transfer, and its tapatalk is not working yet. I have been emailing back and forth with tech last night and today. Hoping to have it resolved ASAP.