Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riding this weekend?

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    yeah i usually call before i head down there. thats the problem with that type of trail. Same thing happens with the enoree trails. oh well. ill call sunday morning and see if its changed.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Turkey creek in edgefield is a little ride down 25 but a fun motocross track. I've been there on dirt bikes and racing atv's. There's also a track in Belton ive riden owned by the pressleys that's pretty fun.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Same distance to durhamtown and they have a sh*t ton of trails as well as like 9 mx tracks. But turkey creek does have a cheaper riding fee though. I was hoping to not spend alot on gas and what not but let me check and see what i can do cause im itching to get out and ride.

City
    chapin
    State
    sc
    So whats the deal with parson mountain. Is it a park or wildlife land or what? Is it good for a days ride?

ClemsonOffroadClub
    City
    Edgemoor
    State
    SC
    parsons is in sumter natl forest so its public, never been there myself but i first saw the sign last year and have been wanting to check it out since then but just havnt its only like 30-45min from my house im just too lazy to load up the rancher and go pay to ride when we have so much land and trails on the uh farms(?)

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Parsons isn't a days worth of riding in it self. It's only 12.6 miles if I'm not mistaken but it is a nice ride that would probably last a 1-2 hours pending on how fast you ride...

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    It is pretty fun there, but I wouldn't haul to far to ride there.

City
    chapin
    State
    sc
    Yea thats sounds small and I would be coming out of columbia so no dice

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Parson's Mtn is closed right now for the season. should open back up in march. Its just forest service land. Only reason ive been there is cause it is closer than anywhere else. Clemson is like a geographical oddity, 2 hours from every major riding park/track. haha. But Parson's is fun just short. I know a friend and I went and rode there, and did 2 laps on the trail in no time, granted that was on two race quads with two people who play cat and mouse trying to see who's faster but still not a bad trail for a quick ride.

May try and check out turkey creek mx if they are open. I'd like to go ride at iron city mx off 85 but there isn't an open practice schedule listed online.

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    I'd like to go to Durhamtown sometime. I don't know that I could go this weekend but let me know next time you're going.
    '04 LJ Sleeper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast