Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riding this weekend?

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC

Riding this weekend?

It's been almost two weeks and i haven't ridden so i'm having withdrawals. Anybody want to go ride this weekend? Deciding between Durhamntown saturday or staying closer and running to Parson's Mtn sunday for a couple hours. Just let me know.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    If you go to parsons mountain I might could meet you there on a ktm 450sx. I've ridden those trails all my life and been wanting to ride some more.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    WTF Steve! where on earth did you get a ktm 450?! and if i go then i demand you to let me ride it atleast once.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    It's a dirt bike not the 4wheeler. Not mine but I can most likely pick it up to ride.

City
    Clemson/Sumter
    State
    SC
    Damn! I had to change my underwear for nothing then. Those KTM quads are pure sex!
    bruening_ktm1.jpg

But yeah ill let you know if i end up going. Probably be a good idea to not ride alone anyways.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Ya it's the same motor just 2wheel form. You ever ridden parsons mountain? I'll need to ride out there and make sure it's open still they close sometime for season. Curl tail is real close to it as well and is fun.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    if yall go to parsons mtn I might would even bring the ole rancher out to ride! :D I havent ridden parsons mtn in about a yr, but from what i remember it was a decent ride.

Steve, whose 450 you talkin bout? Chris'?

EDIT: idk how up to date this site is, but it says both Parsons and cedar spring (curl tail) are closed for season: http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t...olina_list.htm
    Last edited by Drew01taco; 01-03-2012 at 03:42 PM.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Its prob not open because of the wet season, but you can call 803-561-4025 and find out though.

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Yeah I just called that number, they literally closed both the Abbeville trails today 1/3/12

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I was afraid of that. If your not scared of Riding on the road we can sneak in from my friends house :)

Ya Chris has a ktm 300exc, 450sx and Yamaha 400 or 450 that I can ride whenever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast