2004 Ford Ranger Truggy

I have been slowly been building this for the past 1.5 years. I finally took it off the jack stands yesterday. Felt so good to see it finally sittin on its own weight..

These pictures are in no order just pulling them from another forum build thread..

11f37f5f.jpg
b3939da2.jpg
e9e15acc.jpg
08678640.jpg
79fba296.jpg

Front D44 3 link front 14" FOX shocks, locked, 5.13s
Rear D60 3 link wishbone, 16" FOX shocks, locked, 513s
38.5" pit bull mad doggs on plain jane 17" beadlocks

those are the basics..

that is all for now..

the wishbone hasnt been addressed yet but I just finished it on Sunday..so this weekend coming up I will add a top mount to make it double sheer..

as for the height the truck was made for 42s -- then I had somebody that pretty much gave me 39s so Imma run those for now, plus I want to find a front D60. I can adjust the coilovers down to make it sit about 3-4" lower but I wanted to make sure that I had enough adjustment to get the 42s under there but still get the 39s to look good. Also when I put the bedsides on it, it makes it seem lower instead of the rear being all open..

I suppose that makes sense. Lookin forward to seeing it built.

Are you over on TRS? I've been trying to figure out the easiest wat to make our BII automatic.

can you make that upper one link any wider at the frame end? looks like you are right inside the frame rails, but it looks to be very narrow and without much bracing inside the triangle. I worry that if you come down hard on a side hit your going to bend that upper link.