HD Coolers

Ill look into them. Whatever cooler I get I will want to have it mounted in the boat so that I can lock it in from greedy fingers and so it's not sliding everywhere. I know you can buy a lot of accessories for the yeti but haven't looked into others, being that it will be in a boat I'd prefer a better fit then something that's gonna be sliding or bouncing.

I don't like the handles on that Yukon cooler being molded.

I know Paul swears by his yeti and he uses it every day working on the pipelines, they seem to be pretty standard for those guys and they're out in the open sun all day.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371554470.668753.jpg

That was at the bishops. Last I talked to him he was still doing pump houses in Pennsylvania. He was on the border of Texas and Mexico for awhile.

Saw in sportsmans the others day they had a nice selection of them but didn't get to look at them as I was being drug out of there. They're prices good?

Saw in sportsmans the others day they had a nice selection of them but didn't get to look at them as I was being drug out of there. They're prices good?
Its very competitive between retailers( i would imagine Yeti tells them what they can sell them for), the only way to find a deal on one is to know somebody....

I got a Roadie 20 with the South Carolina Palmetto and Crescent on top at a small hardware/ dog food store between Batesburg and Ridge spring for $190.00 out the door tax and all. Thought that was pretty good.

I got a Roadie 20 with the South Carolina Palmetto and Crescent on top at a small hardware/ dog food store between Batesburg and Ridge spring for $190.00 out the door tax and all. Thought that was pretty good.
Cal @ Prices Metal. Good People.

Picked up a 50Qt last night, should have room under the basket for Bottled beer!! But the Damn thing wont fit in the trunk of my car.

I picked up a tan Yeti 35 about a month ago. I wanted something good for a full day at the lake with my wife. With my back I can't (shouldn't) lift my 50qt igloo any more when it's full, and a Yeti 45 was just as big and heavier than that one. The 35 is nice and holds plenty of drinks for what I need. I did get a friend deal so I won't say what I paid, but it was a good price compared to retail. Having used it, I would be willing to pay retail for one in the future if needed.

Now that I broke the ice w/ the high dollar cooler and know how awesome they are I'm going to pick up a 20 as well to haul in the Jeep. I think the 35 will fit on my rack in the Jeep but I just don't need one that big on the trail.

It looks like a toughened up version of a standard cooler as far as the construction (if I'm understanding the info on their site correctly). It weighs ~7lbs less than the Yeti 20 if that is any indication of how tough it will be.