HD Coolers

I'm going to have to check that out when you get it. Looks pretty cool.

looks like it would make a nice dry box in the canoe too.
That's prob the only reason I bought mine. Ill use it as a dry box in my canoe. It's not much on the cooler end at all. It's fine for tossing ice and drinks in on a daily basis but don't expect to have ice for multiple days.

Im in the market for a 50qt Yeti In Tan, Anybody know of any deals to be found on them? Does anyone still have a connection with Sportsmans Warehouse?

So this is slightly off topic. But ive been putting some thought into how to how to make a simple lightweight dolly for my yeti(20) and a buddies 35, Has anyone else put any thought into this, or wanted to do this? Guess its time to fire up Solidworks and start modeling.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So this is slightly off topic. But ive been putting some thought into how to how to make a simple lightweight dolly for my yeti(20) and a buddies 35, Has anyone else put any thought into this, or wanted to do this? Guess its time to fire up Solidworks and start modeling.
You can buy a foldable dolly from Staples/Home Depot/Lowes that should handle it fine. We use them to move servers and computers around all the time. Folds up nice and small for the car and works great when needed.

You can buy a foldable dolly from Staples/Home Depot/Lowes that should handle it fine. We use them to move servers and computers around all the time. Folds up nice and small for the car and works great when needed.
Ive thought about that.. But I cant do anything the easy way.... I think i could design something that would be alot less bulky.

haha dang, well Im gonna start using mine as a safe. Just kidding
Actually yes. Your freezer is the best protection in the event of a fire. For insurance purposes, you REALLY should walk around your house, taking photos of all your crap. Burn it onto multiple DVDs, put in freezer bags, then place in your freezer. In the event of a house fire, you will have proof to your insurance that you own what you claim.

You know, I'm just full of random facts.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Actually yes. Your freezer is the best protection in the event of a fire. For insurance purposes, you REALLY should walk around your house, taking photos of all your crap. Burn it onto multiple DVDs, put in freezer bags, then place in your freezer. In the event of a house fire, you will have proof to your insurance that you own what you claim.

You know, I'm just full of random facts.
Don't want to take this too far off topic, but....

The best place to keep stuff like that is in a safety deposit box at the bank. Or any place other than home. House/building fires get very very hot and DVD's will become a pile of goo in almost any container. That goes for fire safes as well. They are for protecting documents, not plastic. Plastic melts.

Don't want to take this too far off topic, but....

The best place to keep stuff like that is in a safety deposit box at the bank. Or any place other than home. House/building fires get very very hot and DVD's will become a pile of goo in almost any container. That goes for fire safes as well. They are for protecting documents, not plastic. Plastic melts.
This is true as well.

On another note, I'm hoping to get a fridge freezer before too long. Will let ya'll know how that turns out.