HD Coolers

what are your thoughts on it?
Its overbuilt as usual with Yeti. I haven't put a thing in it yet.

Additional note: mom also got me one of the Yeti ice blocks. A friend of mine swears that his Yeti ice block out last any of his other ice packs. He is an everyday user of his yeti cooler so I tend to believe what he is telling me.

Additional note: mom also got me one of the Yeti ice blocks. A friend of mine swears that his Yeti ice block out last any of his other ice packs. He is an everyday user of his yeti cooler so I tend to believe what he is telling me.
I wouldn't say the yeti ice block is any better than any other canned ice, but it's the largest readily available one. I use one in my 30 and it's perfect for a day or so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I bet he has a YETI sticker on his truck too.:flipoff2:

My wife's uncle recently had a new Chevy Colorado Crew Cab totaled out and they gave him an F-150 crew cab as a rental. He liked it and inquired about the price. He now has a Chevy Colorado Extended cab...