HD Coolers

Noooo don't put in fridge. The coozie absorbed the cold off first beer, so it keeps every beer after colder than the one before it. Do that test
Or cool off the coozie first, so then it doesn't so the conduction of energy from the first beer is not as significant.

Also I bet your hand would be cold...

Cooling the coozie won't be applicable to real world. I'm real world the outside of coozie stats had temp while the inside gets colder with each beer.

I should have probably started a new thread for this conversation, So should the beer be empty after 1 hour? IE Drain the Beer at a constant level so its empty at the end? The liquid is adding thermal mass. So the effects of the conduction would be less right? You also have that nice air pocket between the can and the colster....
Change it every hour. Fresh beer from cooler/fridge. I bet the more beers you put in, the less temp loss.

I got a Yeti Rambler 10oz for christmas, and the little thing works great for coffee in the morning, or a whiskey drink in the evening. Its a great size.

I got a Yeti 20oz cup for Christmas. Its really nice.

I keep getting ads for RTIC and their 32oz cup. Definitely cheaper than the yeti big cup, and probably made about the same.

The RITC stuff looks like an exact knock off. They are way back ordered. I have been thinking about ordering a cooler.

I got a 20 oz. cup for Christmas as well. Haven't even used it yet.

My only regret is picking out the 20qt because it does not have a drain and therefor is the only model they sell that does not carry the 10 day ice retention claim. Oh well. My eyes were tired from researching so many. I know one thing that I like, it claims to hold 14 cans but I put 19 and ice in mine.

My only regret is picking out the 20qt because it does not have a drain and therefor is the only model they sell that does not carry the 10 day ice retention claim. Oh well. My eyes were tired from researching so many. I know one thing that I like, it claims to hold 14 cans but I put 19 and ice in mine.
If it only holds 14 cans then you should barely need a day of ice.

Whoa, 19 cans? Do you and Ashley have his and hers coolers for OSCAR5? 19 cans in a day, no way....