Ruff Stuff Specialties

kinda a few months late but... I cant say enough good things about ruff stuff specialties , after making an order with ballistic fab and being completely disappointed . I canceled most of my order with them ,then I called Ruff Stuff and actually talked to a person after only a few rings. They were very helpful and willing to talk . Well next thing I know my parts from Ruff Stuff showed up in 3 days ( a week before I got my refund from ballistic ). Well I called Ruff Stuff today about converting my new tow rig to disc rear brakes. The guy that answered the phone told me he wasn't sure about what I needed. So he put me on the phone with Dan (the owner) he told me what I needed and shot the breeze with me for 10 mins.

Dan seemed real down to earth on the interview on Pirate4x4TV. I have done a decent amount of business with them. They have very competitive prices and a good product.

I've had good experience with them the times I've dealt with them. Barnes4wd carries a lot of the same type stuff ruff stuff has and is on the east coast but a little smaller, I got my stuff next day he being in nc me in sc.

i recently ordered some offset 1 ton TREs from ruffstuff. They ended up coming with the jam nuts and shipped USPS flat rate for cheap, so I got them in 3 days from the west coast. Will definitely being doing business with them again.

I ordered a crossmember kit from them and got all but the DOM in. Apparently they ship it separately in ups but it's been 2 1/2 weeks since I've gotten the rest of it in with no word of the Dom

Well if you look on there site it says it very small and I didn't notice till after I got my other order I will email or call this week about it. The other stuff got here in 3 days. Great quality of things I've gotten from them.

Once they shipped me an order twice! A duplicate order like a month later. Then I took part in a labor day free shipping deal on a very heavy dom and stuff order and naturally the free shipping code didn't work. After two emails saying they would fix it but didn't, I figured it was just carmas way of getting me back for keeping the duplicate order. Good company to deal with so far but you can get dog crap service from any reputable compan on any given day. Meow?