Amsoil Sale

Thanks for the orders, I will be placing another order early next week as well if anyone needs anything I can throw it in with that order to save on shipping.

So I've talked to others who run Redline MTF in their rover transmissions with excellent results. Easier shifting and lower temperatures is what stuck out in my mind.

Does Amsoil have something similar? Hoping to get the rover trans rebuild in the next month, thought I'd make the jump to fancy oil in it. Lower temps and easier shifting would be welcomed.

Yes, the redline is actually MTL and the Amsoil product is MTF

Here is the page with info about it. LINK

They also have Manual Transmission gear lube.

INFO

let me know how much it holds and I can get you a quote

My transmission doesn't have a designation, its just "Land Rover Series 3 transmission". It is not any of those you listed (although an R380 would be awesome).

Manual calls for hypoid 80w-90 oil for the transmission, transfer case and over drive. I'll do some poking around, how much is actually needed.

My transmission doesn't have a designation, its just "Land Rover Series 3 transmission". It is not any of those you listed (although an R380 would be awesome).

Manual calls for hypoid 80w-90 oil for the transmission, transfer case and over drive. I'll do some poking around, how much is actually needed.
does it call for a GL-4 or a GL-5?

Still digging around. Still calling for 80w EP Hypoid gear oil.

What is the difference between GL-4 and GL-5? My transmission has syncros on all four gears. Yeah, very fancy :grinpimp:

making another order next Monday 12-12-11 should be here on thursday 12-15-11. Let me know if yall need anything. The more I order the Cheaper shipping is per person.

Placing an order today before lunch. If you want to pick up your oil in the Columbia area, this will save you on shipping. You wont find a better price on Synthetic oil. PM me for prices.

I will submit the order at 1:00pm.

PMs sent for pickup, Also, had two orders come in after I placed the order on Monday, So I'll be placing another one on Monday. Let me know if you need anything.

You wont find a lower price on Amsoil Products.

All current orders have been sent out.

I currently have some gear oil and Hydraulic fluid in stock Also have a couple cases of oil depending on what you need. If you need anything specific PM me, If I dont have it I can have it in 2-3 days. You will not find a lower price on any Amsoil product.