Amsoil Sale

The local guy here suggested ARO, and Amsoil themselves suggested ZRF.
I have had exceptional luck with TRO and am very cautions on changing.
As a testimony for anyone out there who doubts the product, here is what I have found:
I was stuck on a trail in Tennessee with a broken oil pick up and needed to have my engine running with ZERO oil pressure for about 30 minutes (on and off). When we got home we discovered there was NO wear on the bearings.
That is cheap insurance for a very expensive engine in my jeep.

The local guy here suggested ARO, and Amsoil themselves suggested ZRF.
I have had exceptional luck with TRO and am very cautions on changing.
As a testimony for anyone out there who doubts the product, here is what I have found:
I was stuck on a trail in Tennessee with a broken oil pick up and needed to have my engine running with ZERO oil pressure for about 30 minutes (on and off). When we got home we discovered there was NO wear on the bearings.
That is cheap insurance for a very expensive engine in my jeep.
I would say either of those would work for you as well.

Placing another order friday for some guys at work. Let me know if yall need anything. You wont find a better price on any Amsoil product unless you pick it up at the warehouse.

I also have plenty of Hydraulic fluid in stock for those of you with steering whines!

Making an order for a few air filters this Friday. I can get anything you are interested in at the best price you will find. Let me know if you need anything.

Can you get marine grade 2 stroke oil? text me how much it would cost a gallon. I need to re up for this summer cause i only think i have a quart or so left.

just ordered a few cases of oil for a few people and to change our oil in the jeeps at the house. If anyone needs any amsoil let me know. I can also get high quality Wix filters for a great price as well.

57060.jpg