Amsoil Sale

placing an order today, I can combine shipping and you pick up from me in the Columbia/Chapin area, or I can ship directly to your door. Let me know if you need quotes.

Alright guys, Its last minute, but I have the option to get in on a group shipment tomorrow for Amsoil products a about half price on shipping. Looks like about $0.20/lb for your order.

This is a significant savings.

I will need your order today to include it in the order. Let me know if you want in.

free group shipping until May 12th. I'll be placing a group order and I'm eating the shipping cost. So if you have ever wanted anything amsoil now is the time to get it. You will not find a lower price ever.

placing a restock order today. Let me know if you need anything. You will not find a better deal on amsoil products unless you pick them up at the warehouse.

placing an order today, you can save on shipping if you can pick it up in Chapin/Columbia. But I can also ship to your house and beat most anyone's price on Amsoil.

Free Shipping on all Amsoil Orders over $100 this month. Ends 5-31. Let me know if you guys need anything, this is a good way to save a chunk of change!

Time to flush the fluids!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I sent you a text a while back but forgot to ask you about it.

I ordered several ea15k32 last time thinking they would fit jeep and yukon, but jeep is different. Its a gm pf48e so I guess I need a couple ea15k50. Don't order by themselves, but if you're placing an order add 2.

I sent you a text a while back but forgot to ask you about it.

I ordered several ea15k32 last time thinking they would fit jeep and yukon, but jeep is different. Its a gm pf48e so I guess I need a couple ea15k50. Don't order by themselves, but if you're placing an order add 2.
richard is placing an order this morning, could probably throw them in on his. He lives close to you right?

shipped a bunch of orders today. Let me know before tomorrow afternoon if you want to get in on free shipping. I may not be by my computer this weekend.

Free Shipping on orders over $100 through December 31st. Let me know if you need anything!

Their Gun oil makes a great stocking stuffer!

1607014752699.png