Hodges
    State
    SC
    Ann Den....Annn Dennn

City
    Clemson
    State
    SC
    Idk if your nut swingers comment was directed toward me or not but I guess I'll take it as a compliment, money well spent to be able to say that. I wasn't singling anyone out, just stating this forum doesn't have much technical posts, mostly chatting, but it is a lot better then usjeeps was or had gotten. I don't come here often to learn tech, mainly to keep up with people I don't see or talk to often. I would like to get more discussions and tech going as I view several people's opinion on here. There's not many builds on this forum, Matt has one I always pay attention too and am ready to see completed. The recent write ups as well are nice and I thanked JR for his $185 hydro assist write up.

Prove me wrong though about not needing other discussions, you supporting the site sure would speak highly as well. I planned on gathering a collection of link threads to post in general for those wanting to know.

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    boy this spiraled into a fun time!! haha. Have you tried saying **** **** **** and so forth "around the campfire"?

by the way...only 2 four letter words are censored...
    Last edited by 97TJGUZZY; 11-10-2011 at 07:22 AM.
    --Brooks

City
    Greenwood
    State
    SC
    Just move this thread over there so everyone can express how they really feel, well most everyone.
    #tooloudfor33

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Lol. Thanks steve. Going to pick it up Sunday. I'll have a lot more goin on when it's in my hands.
    #Yougottawantit

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Nut swingers was not directed towards anybody and was just being funny. Yall act like a bunch of old ladys around here Geeeez.....

ClemsonOffroadClub
    City
    Edgemoor
    State
    SC
    id hafta agree that nc4x4 is broken down too much. and there are lotsa forums with loooonnnnggggg nekkid womens threads...

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
    The majority of tech on this site is jeep related
    I agree .... at the moment. But I think that is just due to the crowd that has been around and the youth of the site. The reason I brought it up is to appeal to new visitors to stick around and talk shop. But if it looks like a Jeep forum, the nice K5's and Yota's that we have been hangin' with will just move on.

why do non jeep people need to look at jeep problems? and if they do, they can look in the jeep section
    You know as well as anyone that there are plenty of 4x4 issues that are universal. And I always have an issue deciding where to post something because ... well, it is general 4x4, but then again, it is a Jeep.

Meh I just think its pointless to single out one manufacturer. Either list them all or none.
    My point exactly.
    This hobby begins as a search for the perfect setup, then gradually becomes the never ending discovery of the weakest link.
    Greg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123