Outdoor Cooking: Dutch Oven

larry, greg, tripp, and I made dinner and breakfast in the dutch ovens a few times last week at OSCAR. I have to say one of my favorites is breakfast casserole with a side of hot cinnamon rolls!

You don't have to stir it. Atleast when I was a kid our pop corn popper didn't get stirred. Just put oil in and 1 kernel. When it gets hot enough to pop add more.
Everyone i ever used had a mechanical hand crank or electric thing, or it was like jiffy pop and you shake it around while it pops. But im not saying it cant be done without it

Sent from my DROIDX

Our popper was basically a hot plate with a big bowl attached to it. When it was done we just flipped it over. Think about this, bag pop corn in the microwave does t get stirred. Like I said, trial run. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

The biggest thing with the popcorn I've found is you can't get it a consistent heat like a microwave or oven top. We all know how quick it burns so without the ability to shake it up or stir it im not gonna put any effort into it fooling with it. Plus I hate the smell of burnt pop corn.