Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on Aetna Mountain Road access

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    they are back open again

SATURDAY AUGUST 10TH, the first organized Aetna Mountain ride in a long time! Meeting at the Raccoon Mountain Caverns in Lookout Valley. Starts at 9 am until? This is a benefit ride for Helen Burns Sharp in order to help with her expenses in fighting the extremely questionable TIF concerning Aetna Mountain Road. Also contributions to the fire department would be welcome. Bring your family to the Caverns and Go-Kart tracks! All of the proceeds from the Karts and the majority of the proceeds from the Caverns will go towards Helen. Also, there will be parking for your trail rigs and trailers. If you have a street legal ride you can take the Aetna Mountain Road and if your ride is not street legal, another access road is being provided so that you won't have to get on the pavement! I would also like to suggest that we all take a garbage bag and bring it off full since it has been so long since the mountain has had much love or care! More info to follow and if you have question we will try and address it. Aetna Mountain is ALIVE, it has taken some time, but we are back! Just be sure and pick up trash and respect others, thanks! Aetna Nation decals will be available, too!

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    this is great news!
    --Brooks

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    From what I read they had a really good turn out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

City
    Liberty
    State
    SC
    So is there anyone going to ride there any time soon, I would like to join if this trail is doable in WJ with 32' tires, without lockers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12