Not bad for 2 weeks time

yeah, I checked the google analytics last night for the US, its amazing how many out of SC users have come over, and where they come from is cool to see as well.

I remember USJeeps doing well. There was always activity to catch up on. On the other hand, nc4x4 can be a bit too active for me.....if you post something for sale it will be on the next page by mid-afternoon. Sooooo many people are posting that much of the information gets overlooked while people are trying to add another post. And, in order to catch a good deal in the classifieds you have to be on the forum every minute of the day like Brooks is while he is at work.:grinpimp:

I remember USJeeps doing well. There was always activity to catch up on. On the other hand, nc4x4 can be a bit too active for me.....if you post something for sale it will be on the next page by mid-afternoon. Sooooo many people are posting that much of the information gets overlooked while people are trying to add another post. And, in order to catch a good deal in the classifieds you have to be on the forum every minute of the day like Brooks is while he is at work.:grinpimp:
I dont know what your talking about haha:grin:

So is USJeeps set for a certain time to dissappear, or it will just happen one day? Did you put a post that points the users over there to come here? I didnt notice one. I definately see not much going on over there lately. Good Job Brookes!!! :)

I have found that clicking on the "What's New?" tab at the top of the page, under the "OFFROADSC.com" banner is a great way to catch up since the last time you logged in. I finally realized what it does after a week of being on here.

So is USJeeps set for a certain time to dissappear, or it will just happen one day? Did you put a post that points the users over there to come here? I didnt notice one. I definately see not much going on over there lately. Good Job Brookes!!! :)
Its still going over there, no telling what will happen. If you have threads from over there you want to keep, I suggest post them here. I was slowly moving some of mine over.