M416 Trailer Build

Oh yeah I was just thinking that was a lot of coin and thinking was else you could have.
I see what you mean, it's not for everyone, but I don't have as much in the whole setup as you think. My wife enjoys camping and this makes it easier and more convenient for us. It also let's me still drag it wherever we want to go.

finally broke down and bought a spindle nut socket for this thing. I had been borrowing one when I did the wheel bearings up until now. But now that I am big baller status according to Dean:flipoff2:, I went ahead and dropped the $10.99 to own one for myself:grinpimp:

I see what you mean, it's not for everyone, but I don't have as much in the whole setup as you think. My wife enjoys camping and this makes it easier and more convenient for us. It also let's me still drag it wherever we want to go.
Manleyorv sells replica m416 type trailers set up with a tent on top for $8300+ that's more basic then yours. if you were to buy an offroad teardrop you'd drop atleast that most likely more. I'd say your In a lot cheaper the that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a great 5 years with tons of great trips, but I sent her on her way this morning. New project starting soon!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467601263.890846.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw that on Instagram. Very nice build, hate to see it go.

So what's next? I heard mentions of a teardrop...

Saw that on Instagram. Very nice build, hate to see it go.

So what's next? I heard mentions of a teardrop...

Yeah, chris has some nice plans for it, and it looks like it will be used. Its awesome, he picked it up from me sunday morning and was camping in Linville Gorge that night.

Yes, Expo rated Teardrop is in the works.