Rig of the month?

So I was on jeepforum and saw the tj of the month and grand cherokee of the month and figured we could do a rig of the month on here for the whole forum. I think it would give a little more participation to the forum and allow us to get to know who drives what etc. Im on my phone now so its a pita to type all the details but id be up for helping with the polls for voting each month. What do you think Brooks and others?

we have a truck of the month on club frontier, it takes like 5 noms to get into the vote and the winners for all 12 months go into a vote for truck of the year. i think its a great idea ron.

Just an idea that I had a while back. I was promoting another 4x4 site, and wanted to do a calendar. Get the 12 monthly winners together, and some hotties to take pics with the rigs, sell the calendars to promote the site. My idea never took off, but it may work for us!

Just an idea that I had a while back. I was promoting another 4x4 site, and wanted to do a calendar. Get the 12 monthly winners together, and some hotties to take pics with the rigs, sell the calendars to promote the site. My idea never took off, but it may work for us!
Uhh yeah I think we could do that. There are plenty of sorostitutes here at Clemson that would be more then willing to pose on some Jeeps haha

If we don't have enough to have a good group to vote on each month, we could always try a "rig of the season" for fall winter etc. I think the per month would be cooler because we actually could make a calender. I get out of class at 1 and Im going to get all the voting rules and stuff that Jeepforum uses and post them up.

I think based on those rules it would be better for us to have a Seasonal winner as Ronnie said.

OffroadSC Spring Rig, Offroad SC Summer Rig

not sure if thats the wording we want...

Minus the free membership, Why couldn't we do a monthly winner? there are more than enough rigs here to pull it off, and it gives everyone a chance to get their rig in the calendar. Up the sales a bit...Besides, thats the only way a rig like mine would ever make it to the calander. There are those out there with way more involved in thier rigs than some of us, and only having 4 winners a year makes is a small chance in hell that most would ever have a chance of winning....Also, Might want to have the voting be December through November so that we can get the calendars prior to Jan 1 so we get a full years worth out of them...