Snowbird this Sunday, Sept 25, 2011

Hey everyone - I'm headed to Beasley Knob this Sunday, Sept 25th, with some FJ Cruisers and Jeeps. Anyone is welcome to come. If Beasley is closed I'm working on arranging a detour to run Snowbird. Anyone interested? Beasley is $5/vehicle, Snowbird is $25/person.

This isn't an official event or anything, just a bunch of trucks going wheeling.

If anyone doesn't know about Snowbird it's a piece of expansive private property north of Murphy NC, adjacent to Tellico and near Crawford's Campground. You have to be invited/with a member to go. Trails range from 2WD to full on buggy routes with lots of stuff in between.

Looks like Beasley is gonna be sllllllllick so we are trying to go to Snowbird. If anyone wants to go to Snowbird please post up the # of people and # of vehicles in your group. Thanks!

we are at 10 people who have stated they want to go to snowbird. That necessitates 2 members which should be ok. I will know more tomorrow. In the mean time if anyone else wants to go please post up and i'll put you on a waiting list but we might be able to get more members so the waiting list might change to a 'go' list.

I wish I could go, but I'll be driving a TVR cross country on Sunday.

Ya'll have fun! Before too long I want to hit up Beasley Knob when it isn't pouring down rain. Your FJ55 will be required to attend :).

I wish I could go, but I'll be driving a TVR cross country on Sunday.

Ya'll have fun! Before too long I want to hit up Beasley Knob when it isn't pouring down rain. Your FJ55 will be required to attend :).
I have a tentative date set for Snowbird in November over a Sat and Sun. I'm waiting for someone to confirm they can come <cough cough, I know you see this...> and then I'll announce the date.