Ram-Rod

Should be rolling in a couple of weeks. He is going to finish all the front tube work this weekend and start on the rear 4 link next week. Hope to do a test fit on the way home from Gray Rock. He is also building my headers which willl take about a week. I hope to put it on the trailer to bring home and finish it mid November. As of now I plan on a shake down first of the year. If all goes as planned we will bounce up Los Primos at MMORV for Shamrock Run!

Went by on the way back from Gray Rock today to check it out. Looks like it will be ready to pick up in about two weeks.

Some better pics:

f13d8f85.jpg

4c568a74.jpg

394db164.jpg

d33b8fa2.jpg

90f292c7.jpg

e631619a.jpg

Well no way the super charger will fit. ****'s tight up in there. Got to get some steel to start on the floor and start ordering the rest of the parts. Got the cam picked out. Just gotta figure out what I want to do as far as fuel system. Can't decide on in tank or out of tank. Anyway, heres some pics of the rest of it.

877883d9.jpg

080ed331.jpg

a9fda387.jpg

e9a31126.jpg

a12529a4.jpg
Also, If anyone wants 2 14" Fox coilovers I think I am gonna go with 16's in the front instead. I will sell these for $560 or just send them back and exchange them for 16's.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yeah, I should be out in the shop some this evening. May start skinning it since I don't have any other parts right now really.