The See How long I keep it before I sell it build....

Well I got to looking at some steel i had in the shop. Well decided it was the time of the year that i usually build a trailer. This one is going to be 6 feet by 40 inches. I made it large enough i can carry a lawn mower if i need to ;) It is going to run 33" tires and will match my Jeeps 5 on 5.5 lug pattern.

trailer31.jpg
trailer32.jpg
trailer33.jpg
trailer34.jpg

It is 2x2 tubing for the frame, and is using CJ front springs. Will use the standard Lunette ring. I will make a tub for it.

I got the frame rolling around. Next is to start on the box for it and fenders. Hoping to get it done by Halloween so i can do a hayride for the kids.

tr10.jpg
TR12.jpg
TR11.jpg

one thing i forgot to mention, the hubs dont come with much grease in them, when we took our last one apart to grease it before our first trip it had very little in it. Before you drive it a whole lot I would throw some grease in the zerks.

Getting into the final stretch.
I got the box done.. Used plywood for the fllor jsut because it was easy and i dont have to worry denting the crap out of the steel floor, and i can replace the wood very easy. I have to make pins for the tailgate to index to and lock closed, add tailgate straps to hold the tailgate when folded down. Make or buy fenders, still on the fence bout that one. Add foot plate to landing leg, finish painting and last but not least add a nice reflective triangle on the rear tailgate for use at night. I may add lights later.

tr22.jpg
tr23.jpg
tr24.jpg
tr21.jpg
tr25.jpg
tr20.jpg