barnes4wd

I placed an order at barnes last night about 10pm. Immediately after placing my order I had a question about one of the brackets I ordered so I pm'd him on pirate about his opinion and if I could change it. I checked my pm's at 830 this morning and he had responded already, and then gave me a call about 20 minutes ago and after talking we changed some brackets with my order and he said he was boxing them up and would send me a tracking order shortly....and its just 9 o'clock. I'm very impressed so far with theem and plan on spending more money with them in the future. The quality seems to be top notch, they have great prices, located in NC and if they don't ship that day, they pay shipping!

I built my XJ about 9 months ago using a lot of their bracketry. I am very happy with the quality and customer service. Meeting and talking to the owner in person at the ECORS race was a pleasure and he was very appreciative of my buisness. Every time I've ordered anything from them it's arrived crazy fast.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I had a chance to spend some time with him at the ECORS spartanburg race and it was great that he took the time to answer my entry level questions. He also said that he ships same day. If it doesn't go out the same day it is ordered, he pays for shipping. Any company with a policy like that definitely puts the customer first. I am keeping an eye on his line of parts. I will be visiting his site shortly when it comes time.

After opening the box and looking at the brackets, it appears that i was sent a link tower instead of a set of tabs for my truss. Called him up and he's sending me the right pair of tabs today and is going to refund me the money for shipping the tower back. The brackets are all laser cut and impressive quality from what ive seen compared to others.

Ordered some frame brackets yesterday morning and got here today at lunch. Sure is nice having something so close.....although the way i'm working on my junk, it could tank a year to show up and still not get messed with :shaking:

Ordered some frame brackets yesterday morning and got here today at lunch. Sure is nice having something so close.....although the way i'm working on my junk, it could tank a year to show up and still not get messed with :shaking:
yeah, the way project unknown is going might as well order from Ballstastic

JK, Barnes is a jam up company, I am in no way saying you should order from that other half a5s company