Side Bar Size

Is it jsut me, or is the "latest topics" side bar on the right too wide? I prevents pictures from being seen completely. I have to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the pic to see the picture. It is the same issue at home and at work. Are others having this issue also?

what browser and what version of browser are you using? also what screen resolution are you set at on both scenarios?

I've not had any issues, I'm using firefox and chrome both seem to render it ok.

it seems really wide on my end as well. Its wider on my tiny home computer and laptop. At work with the huge monitor its fine. May try to shrink it down a bit

id have to agree with dan.. at work and at home .. the pictures are only showing 1/2 way i have to scroll to see the them..i m running EI 8 and Chrome and Safari at work.
chrome at home on my laptop.

I am using IE8 on both machines. I have never had any issues with the many other PHP style forums. I know it is new, and probably has some tweeking to do.

I'm spoiled and a bit out of the norm. I've got two 17" widescreens at work so width real estate wasn't an issue.

let me spend some time this weekend and play with the template a little bit and see if we can narrow it down a little bit.

matt