test posting a picture

using tapatalk for me makes it really small haha, but if it works for your phone sweet. also, if you dont click inline or cancel, just click done it will show up larger than the "inline" option. try it.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I tried both inline and cancel to just attach it. But same result. The resize happens at upload before that step. I'm working on a solution.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The way Brooks posted does give better results but still limited. I ended up loading another app that uploads and resized pictures to my website and then I insert those. An extra step but it allows me to keep control of my pictures instead of having them spread all over the forums and possibly loosing them. The iPhone app I use is called Image Upload Pro.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok, I don't know what has changed but I was just typing up a set of instructions for everyone so we could all know how to post pics to posts easily and the options have changed. Now the only option when adding a picture to a post via tapatalk is "this forum". "tapatalk hosted" is greyed out. And when you choose "this forum" it resizes the picture to a really small size.

That is the only option either way you go. If you choose photo album or Camera.

Any ideas?

It's Brooks fault........
It's all in how the options are configured by the using webmaster. If I'm inserting a pic that I want to make sure is still high quality, I use the photobucket app.

The KM2's I posted today were done using my updated Tapatalk app from my Iphone and the pic size on here is great. Tapatalk must have gotten the bugs worked out for the Iphone. That's a lot more convenient!!

now my tapatalk wont let me upload pics, I noticed this last week after the last update... it says I dont have permission when it tries to upload it....

I've noticed some things are different with it now and somewhat annoying.

Another thing, seems ever since pirate was bought out, there app doesn't work and sometimes won't work properly through tapatalk.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Last night my image button no longer let me upload a picture, it only added the image tags around a url. I used photobucket to upload the Durhamtown pics.