JK rubicon express contron arms, front trac bar, and rear trac bar bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just done replacing all of the control arms and trac bars on my JK so my old ones are up for grabs. These were all part of the original rubicon express 3.5" lift for a 4 dr jk that I got in 2009. You're basically getting the entire lift less the springs, brake lines, and disconnects. Both sets of lower control arms are fixed length and both sets of uppers are adjustable. The front trac bar utilizes a heim joint with misalignment spacers on the frame side. All of the super flex joints and trac bar bushings are in great shape, but some of the rubber bushings have been plagued by the tearing that seems to have been one of the things that put RE out of business and the trac bar heim is a little stuck but goes far enough out to center the axle w/ around 5"s of lift. But alas daystar stepped up to the plate and now makes poly replacement bushings to replace the crappy 3 cent RE ones for 49.95 for all 8 bushing (this set only requires 6, 4 large and 2 small).

With this being said I'll let all of the arms, front trac bar, and rear trac bar bracket go for $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.