Pics from Save Gulches ?????

Apparently there were 700 people at the Event this weekend and nobody had a camera:grin: I've only found 4 or 5 within several forums.

Can we get some pictures from someone?

Post them!

We were there and had a blast! Oh and we heard the kid telling everyone he was 9!! That was after he launched his rig up the hill into the trees then came down and parked it on top of the green rig! We will have to post some of our pictures soon...

-Jason

Probably one of the best things i saw there saturday was the kid in the 2 door JK on 4d's and curry 60s was having a hard time on TNT and kept doing the same thing over and over and clobbering his reese hitch into a rock, when this girl who was standing in the crowd yelled at him and told him which line to take and taking her advice he popped right up it and drove on out. I was like damn this kid just got taught how to wheel from some girl, then i realized it was millers daughter and it made sense.

IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg

Probably one of the best things i saw there saturday was the kid in the 2 door JK on 4d's and curry 60s was having a hard time on TNT and kept doing the same thing over and over and clobbering his reese hitch into a rock, when this girl who was standing in the crowd yelled at him and told him which line to take and taking her advice he popped right up it and drove on out. I was like damn this kid just got taught how to wheel from some girl, then i realized it was millers daughter and it made sense.

IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg
Haha that would of been awesome, we saw her ZJ a few times. Miller you werent lying when you said you got a pink winch for it! Sounded good too. What was that guy struggling over there with? I feel like 40s on the right line in TnT would just gobble that obstacle up.

Ya that is Gillis's jk! a Its on 40in MTRs and rock jock G2 axles. He just finished it. Ya give him some time behined the wheel and he will get it. He try's hard just takes time to learn!