Stolen jeep upstate sc

Taken in Travelers Rest yesterday around 1100AM. The thief left another stolen jeep and took mine. Police believe it is between Greenville and Clemson. Guy is wanted for armed robbery. They said his name is Mitchell McCullah.
The wheels-Poison Spider beadlocks with 37 Goodyear MTRs and Warn 9RC with rope will make it stand out.

Can you give us the color and model? I'm in Seneca today and can drive through Clemson on the way home to Travelers Rest. I have several buddies who work in Clemson and they can keep an eye out for it too if you can give color/model. I saw several lifted Wranglers this morning but I don't think any had 37's.

Sorry for the bad luck!

BTW - if you are who I think you are the email you gave me awhile back for the Southeast Overland email list keeps bounding. Shoot me an email to Steve@SoutheastOverland.com and I'll get it fixed.

I talked to Ken yesterday and he sent me a pic. I'll upload it as soon as I can get my phone (it is in the bedroom and the wife is asleep) - but - it is a dark blue, 2 door, Unlimited Rubicon (IIRC).

Yes, it is 2006 rubicon unlimited dark blue, 2 door, 6" Nth degree lift, 37 Goodyear MTR on poison spider wheels with matching spare, poison spider rockrails, warn 9rc with rope. I posted pics in the first reply, don't know if anyone can see them. Also lockout hubs on a TJ Wrangler is a big giveaway.