Florida orv trails/parks

Closest palce will be Ocala national forest. And you have Hard rock http://www.hardrockmx.com/ in Ocala. Not much there that is legal. Lots of palces ot mud, but you need to know the area to know the ins and outs, but for legal this is pretty much all you have around there.

Ocala is mostly sand and mud. Since it is early in the rainy season there may not be much mud, towards august it gets real deep in some palces, but unlike the southern portion of the state it is hillier so you dont have just a total mud bog. I have never been to Hardrock, i dont know much there. But there isnt any rocks to really play on in florida unless it is man placed.

right up the turnpike where it meets I75 at the inverness exit there is Citrus county WMA which has many forest service roads, a couple of washouts to play on (maybe not legal anymore) some caves to explore and great camping. Florida Land Rover club has held rallys there before. Also, there is Richloam WMA (Due west on hwy50 from orlando) which is mainly a swamp with trails that can be pretty deep with water. I wouldn't recommend going to Richloam alone or with a truck you don't want water inside. Ocala NF is fun but it is HUGE. There is the 4 wheel drive way that was constructed a few years back that is about 80 miles of forest roads with some obstacles setup along the way. Its part of Ocala NF but I haven't had a chance to drive it. The springs are fun to visit up there and there are some neat sinkholes to go see also.

Ok cool. thanks for posting that. Have extended family that lives there.to get together with the family then when we have had enough we can escape and go wheeling so that would be cool I have seen vids of people wheeling in fl, but none of it looked very legal.